Espeon by request.
it’s been a long time coming, but here we go! my 300 follower giveaway is officially in motion.
before i get into what you can win, i just want to take a second to really express my gratitude. since february, i’ve been a part of one of the, in my opinion, best fandoms on tumblr. for the first time ever, i was surrounded people who love the same things i do! people with fantastic talents and personalities. thank you all so, so much for being so great!
anyways, let’s move on to the important part!
what you can win:
- two people will receive any 3ds game of their choice. any game. the only restriction is that it must be available for purchase on amazon, from amazon, and eligible for prime shipping. as far as i am aware, this doesn’t limit your choice in the slightest!
i will be utilizing my fancy free 2-day shipping, and the package will be shipped directly to the address you provide me from the amazon warehouse. if you want a game that isn’t out yet, i’ll preorder it for you and it should arrive within two business days of the release!
- likes and reblogs count. you can reblog as many times as you’d like, but please keep your followers in mind! also, reblogging multiple times does not enter you multiple times! it only changes your place in line so to speak.
- although this is a thank you for my followers, you don’t have to follow me to win! everyone will be treated equally, seeing as how this is definitely a multi-fandom giveaway.
- you have to be willing to give me your address. while your package will be shipped using the mystic power of amazon, it won’t magically know where to go based on tumblr url alone!
- absolutely no giveaway blogs. that ain’t fair yo.
- giveaway ends august 1 at 11:59 PM EST. any reblogs/likes after that will not count. if you have any questions, please send me a message! my ask box is always open.
and there we go! have fun you guys, and good luck. thanks again!
The eBook versions of the A Song Of Ice And Fire series should make every single name hyperlinked for when you inevitably find yourself mouthing the words “who the fuck is this guy again”
YOU CAN’T DEFY “READ” SIGNS AND THAT’S TERRIFYING
sir, this may be your finest work yet
All you need for this workout is a stack of hardcovers and some yarn or rope to tie them together!
Workout #1: The Book Curl
Workout #2: The Book Up
Workout #3: The Brunch (Book Crunch) - Just like brunch this can be done alone or with a friend!